I am in the suitable mood to write about things that I like. I have talked about friends and their types and characteristics from my point of view in the previous letter. In this letter I shall describe another type of friends that means a lot to me, Pen pals!
It is the last day of September in the 2013 year. Computing technology is at the peak. Unstoppable revolution is changing the previous concepts about Globalization. Telecommunications through the net is turning from a first world matter to worldwide property. I mean you may find an uneducated native from the forgotten tribes of Amazonia chatting via Facebook with a huntsman from the jungles of Africa! What a nice scene would it be hhh.
   Since I created an account on Facebook and other social networks like Interpals, I made a wide list of “friends” or let’s call them Pen pals. Some of them were from other countries, and they were my favorite ones because they would enable me to discover their cultures and mentalities which are strange to me. Yet my countrymen’s reputation on the social networks was not so good and respected, simply because being an Algerian man chatting on net means that you are looking for love, travelling abroad , marrying and getting green cards hhh. This could be true to some extent, consequently, I was not so successful with females, concerning men… for the God’s sake who wants to talk to a man hhh!
In the same context, I met a special pen pal about six months ago. She was a Russian …
(to be continued … )


0 коммент. to "' A real friend is the one who...'- 2"

Отправить комментарий

Followers

Технологии Blogger.