• Толстушка Хильда. It is true. The world is unfair. I have a freind, she is very slim, but she has so great appetite. When we are having meal together she always surprises and says "If i ate as you so little, i would die ". I am so jelouse with her. She can eat all kind of sweets and cakes and never will gain weight. She is a lucky person.




    • understood that keeping diet did not help me to be slim. At least, i wanted to have beautiful modern dresses and did not want to suffer any more during the buying clothes.

      And i went to the Gym, what was open 3 years ago near the my home. I never shall forget my first day of training, it was awfull and painful. When my couch asked me what i wanted to change in my body, i unswered - ederythign, except the color of my hair. It was a joke. After the first training i felt myself out of conscious and found the shower room by narrow margin. Standing under the cold shower, I hoped that it was the beginning of the great way fo me.
      I go on my training and visit the Gym with big plesure. I like to feel even painfull becuase it help me to sensate my body. I cannot say that during 3 months of training i lost much weight. But i am glad that i dont have any headacke, i am always on good mood and full of energy. The sport is a great thing. 
      Soon i shall go to my parent's for spending my summer vocation, i have to train by myself without trainer, running up the mountines near my parents house. I have to be hard working person and have a strong will to achieve my aims. I need you, my kind readers, help me with words and dont let me be lazy)))


      0 коммент. to "All the best in life - or illegal, or immoral, or leads to obesity"

      Отправить комментарий

      Followers

      Технологии Blogger.