We have a common proverb that says:” The good is woman, and the devil is woman”! until a year ago I had been a complete opponent to this unjust proverb. I was seeing my mother and my sisters around me, and they were so beautiful and kind and sweet hearted. May be I was not interested to discover how much that proverb was true. Despite all the movies I saw and the novels I read about their ability to turn to real devils, I kept up believing that all women’s mistakes and bad deeds are the result of the hard society they lived in. I was an adherent to the obligation theory which claims that Man don’t commit mistakes and crimes willingly but because of nature, society and the forcing surrounding circumstances. Actually, it is true, women cannot drive their lives away from the elements of the Naturalism theory. Yet, gradually, my thoughts are getting to change quietly after some bad experiences of my own. It is not the right time to narrate my bad experience, but i would briefly write how real that women can be so evil and bad. I was seeing a two-part Turkish drama entitled “ Harim El- Sultan”, which is in English “ Castle’s women of the king. The story started when a breathtaking Russian slave came to the castle to be the love of Sultan then his legal wife! Jealousy between his x-wife and the new one pushes the situation to a hidden war of between the two. More women inside the castle were involved in the plot, and the struggle cycle got larger. Such a story can show the worst side of women. A wife who is ready to kill to keep her husband, and another one struggling to seduce him. An eternal war over the heart of a man. After some episodes, another European princess intervened aiming at taking stealing the Sultan’s heart, unfortunately, she was not smarter enough to survive.. and soon she was killed by the Russian! Revenge, jealousy, insincerity, hypocrisy … and other evil characteristics were the main diseases in the castle. Fire was easily seen in the eyes of the women. Hatred was cycling inside their bodies instead of blood. Killing the rival woman by poison or any other way became an easy thing like drinking juice! Seeping with one eye… fearing from beingattacked anytime … full alert and other retaliation turned the paradise of the castle to a real hell!!! All this was due to the heart and minds of women which can reach the most extreme immoral levels that the human soul may reach. So, personally… I can say that I discovered that women can cause a real destructions to someone’s life if he stands in their way! A wife can cheat her husband for a silly thing. A girl can lie for a long time without feeling any shame to tell the truth jus for the sake of her own interests! A mother in law can urge her son to divorce his wife because of jealousy! A

secretary can seduce her boss to gain a promotion or a raise in salary instead of working hard. In addition to a lot of trick and hell plans that Satan himself would disable to plot such. To justify myself, I am neither an anti-feminist nor a disappointed man with a complex. I still can think critically without harming any part. but the truth is clearer than to be hidden. I am not pretending that all women are bad, I am just clarifying the degree of evil a woman can be on!


0 коммент. to "” The good is woman, and the devil is woman”"

Отправить комментарий

Followers

Технологии Blogger.