Day one
It is the 13th of an August hot day. Here in the lowlands where I am living since my childhood and till my death .. I guess!! There is no way to escape bore but by spending sometime in doing an unusual stuff. Actually writing had never been strange for me, moreover; it has been my favorite hobbit . listening to music and drinking a cup of cold milk can release an amount of rage and anxiety…. So your fingers will move smoothly on the laptop’s keyboard to type some thought that are blamed of bothering your tired head ! A lot of people write to earn living money, some people do it as a job, some people write for the sake of pleasure, and some others produce their thought in the written form to be read by people. For me writing can reach a sacred degree, like worshipping or praying. For the record, I am neither a great novelist, poet, scenarist nor a skillful journalist, haha, I’m no more than an average- educated lad living in the neighborhood. You may ask, why writing is on that degree for me …well, honestly, when I write ( of course not exams or lessons) some artistic or literary lines I feel epiphany, I feel a spiritual relax that lasts for days, for ages, for life even! A sudden happiness joys your hart, a literary “nicotine” will moderate your brain and donates you a positive charge. Peace could be extracted from that ink- paper mixture to color your mood with white and woody green. So, what else but religious prayers and rituals hold the human being to that level of salvation!! Did I make my point, no problem, it is correct for me … at least.
In my point of view, I think that only great figures have the right to write their diaries. Only those figures, populace would be interested to read their memories. Bonabert, Mohammed El-Fatih, Youri Gargauarin … such world leaders and great minds will take their readers to discover an interesting world of adventure and suspense. Their diaries would be models for men and heroic stories for children. They would be full of wisdom and insightful thinking. Yet, what in the name of God, would humble lines of a humble lad from the lowlands add to the arena of reading ….mmmm nothing I convinced myself!! If that, why then do we write!
I have no decisive answer for the moment. We do write, and we do register our thoughts on white paper because it is the only way to cure ourselves from our mental confusion! To create our small world… a world organized by laws of ours. We set what is permitted and what is forbidden. Nothing would stop the ink to form entities from our imagination. That’s why we write?...


0 коммент. to "Nothing would stop the ink ..."

Отправить комментарий

Followers

Технологии Blogger.