Day two:
Still the summer and still the heat. Each time I mention the weather because it has a great

influence on my moral situation. I love winter, I adore the cold weather, I like walking under rain and getting wet. Am so active and vital in the cold weather. I hate the summer sandstorms and the hot winds that come from the desertified south. They block me. If I had the chance to choose a place to live in, I would choose Siberia ha-ha or the Northern Pole. Unusually, this year’s summer was the coldest and the coolest I have witnessed. Fresh winds did not stop coming from the coastal area. Our region witnesses the four seasons each year regularly. My best moments are when I am sleeping under thick blankets on a winter night and the wind is blowing hardly and shaking the trees outside in the darkness !! It gives me a feeling of safety! One day I will visit Siberia, I will spent a night in a shelter, I will enlighten only candles or chimney and lay in comfortable sofa reading a romantic novel and listening to the anger snowstorm hitting the silent mountains. 
There would be no subjectivity if I described myself. Of course, I would represent myself as an American hero who saves the world from a nuclear bomb or a hijacked plane at the last seconds; otherwise, I would introduce myself as a Bollywood protagonist who intervened to steal his real love from a managed wedding and take her to live in peaceful rosy life !! actually I am neither this nor that. I am not a big fan of heroism, and I don’t believe the existence of an idealistic man who seeks the world peace and welfare for the sake of humanity. Even, those Nobel Peace Prize winners that show off yearly on TVs from Norway to address us with their stereotypes speeches they did not big deals. Truthfully, wars are everywhere around the five continents. People are dying daily like flies because of epidemics, famine, gun machine fires and forbidden weapons. I hate the mendacity of politicians and leaders when they fake crocodile tears and rhetoric words for sake of winning an official mandate or public support. I am not going to speak about my good part. I rather more prefer to mention my defects! At least the ones I know that they exist in my soul. It would be like a confession to a priest on the Christian way thought I am not a Christian. So let’s start with my first imperfection … mmm well, I think that I have not enough bravery to do so ha-ha. So forget it !!


0 коммент. to ""One day I will visit Siberia..""

Отправить комментарий

Followers

Технологии Blogger.