I wrote this poem one year ago. May be it does'nt sound even as poem. But it will be interesting to know you opinion about.




 DOVE OF LOVE
I did’t want this love
    But knoked ur soul’s dove
                                                          To my sleeping heart
                                                                 U know. It is so hard
                                                              To regret and understand
                                                                I can not accept…
                                                               I am so upset…
                                                                    …The Brazen Dove of love
                                                                     Took my heart’s half



0 коммент. to "Minute of poetry"

Отправить комментарий

Followers

Технологии Blogger.