It is 01:54 pm. The weather is so rainy in this dark night. It is surly the beginning of the Fall. As usual, I wanted to sleep my night above the roof, and I went upstairs and laid in my bed. dark clouds covered the sky. It started thundering and lighting.


Прослушать или скачать ♪ Evanescence Шум дождя и пианино бесплатно на Простоплеер  Nature was so angry, but we the farmers were so happy because of this rain. Thundering and lighting were shaping terrific scenes for the angry nature. I did not sleep, I knew that my night won’t as the previous nights. Those phenomenon can show the infinite ability of Almighty and his endless powers. When the first drops of rain touched my face I recognized that it is time to hold myself and my bed and go downstairs to sleep in the room! Now, I am typing those words and thinking if the last night would be my last one on the roof for this year, or I shall sleep again, if the heat would oblige me to do so. All right, It is raining now, the voice of rain is better than any music! So I am not listening to any music orputting any headphones as I used to do when I am typing! It is a wonderful feeling when you are safe inside your house from the rage of nature! Hhh, I know that it is too late and am so tired….mmmmmm so, I will wish myself sweet dreams, bye.


0 коммент. to "The voice of rain ..."

Отправить комментарий

Followers

Технологии Blogger.